Welcome to 2018



2018 here we come



Excited to be continuing my Col role this year. I am in Akomanga Tahi with
Year 2/3 learners.
I am thrilled to be with working alongside two other amazing teachers.
We have 69 learners and three teachers.
I feel like we have already hit the ground running this as a
majority of the learners have come from Year 1/2 whom I previously taught.
So we have already started some extra dose and density in reading.


This is what our reading levels look like from Term 4 2017 data. Four of our readers are below in reading and one of them is NZ Maori.

Comments

  1. Hiya, just some feedback - your sentence runs way off the side of the screen! It's awesome how you've already got some data though :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Inquiry Causal Chain 2023

Inquiry Summary - Burst and Bubbles 2022

Junior Agency Self Perception Tool (JAT)