Digging Deeper into My Inquiry - Ocean Phonics

What have I tried?                                    What was successful?                   Where to next?

Ocean Phonics
Screen Shot 2017-09-04 at 9.37.41 pm.png



Student Voice:
“The balancing is helping me hold my pencil and write and not get squiggly lines, I can write up and down.”

“The jumping the words out because it helps me read and remember the words better.’

“Eye tracking it helps me to get to the words and concentrating and not just taking to my friends

“Jumping on the words is cool, I can remember the words better.’
  • Noticings:Related imageRelated imageRelated image
  • Creates student agency.

  • Next steps:
  • How can we collect evidence through school talk, maximise progressions eg learner qualities, graduate profile, work attack skills in Reading…

  • Learner video each other or taking photos, giving feedback and feedforward between each other.

  • Research into what is going to get value added. Eg integrate STEPs into phonics

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Inquiry Causal Chain 2023

Inquiry Summary - Burst and Bubbles 2022

STOP - REFLECT - REFINE & TAKE ACTION